Business Process Automation
BPA involves modelling elements of a process using digital media. BPA can streamline routine tasks, eliminate human errors, enforce correct operational procedures, notify stakeholders, interface with other third-party services, and offer valuable insights for business decisions.
|Business Unit||Sales and Technical Support|
- Existing customer relationship management process was manual, time consuming, required significant human attention and confirmation.
- Latest customer status updates were out of sync, scattered among multiple members of the team.
- There was a lack of coordination between sales and engineering regarding specific customer technical requirements for shipping.
- Remote sales team was out of sync regarding latest status of their accounts.
|Proposal||Customer relationship-management web application, accessible via browser.|
- Database of key process elements (customers, products, orders, and inventory).
- User interface made it easy to add and update process elements.
- Dashboard sorted orders by priority based on date, and size of the deal.
- Clever object-oriented design using object references and auto-complete, eliminating duplication of data.
- Flexible, extensible schema allowing easy run-time adaptation of element fields.
- Faster response times for customer support and sales inquiries.
- Faster product lead-times, eliminated product configuration mistakes.
- Remote sales team always up-to-date with latest status.